The m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and the South Pacific, visiting small ports that larger ships can’t reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas.
She offers an extension of the informal, relaxing environment of the islands, coupled with five-star service, comfort, and luxury. Spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, a choice of three open-seating dining venues, and an extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes. The atmosphere aboard our recently renovated ship radiates warmth, informality, and Polynesian flair. And our beloved troupe of Gauguines—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers—add the unique personality of Tahiti to every sailing.
Launched in 1998, The Gauguin is the longest continually operating year-round luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific. No other luxury ship in history has offered this level of single-destination focus and expertise on a year-round basis for such an extended period of time.
To find out more about Paul Gauguin Cruises please click here.
Want to know more about our experiences on the m/s Paul Gauguin? Read our blogs:
- Unique itineraries for 2020 with Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Deep Diving Delights onboard Paul Gauguin Cruises – Learn how to dive like a pro!
- The Value in Luxury Cruising: Paul Gauguin Cruises – Island Hopping vs a Luxury Cruise
- Romance in Tahiti
- Top 10 Things to do in French Polynesia
- January is over and we’re cruising in to 2016…
- Paul Gauguin – 7 Night Roundtrip Tahiti (Papeete) – A Trip to Paradise
- Tahiti and the Society Islands – With Paul Gauguin Cruises
- A Journey to Paradise