The All-Inclusive Crystal Experience® is a heady combination of indulgent services and enriching discovery having been voted the ‘Worlds’ Best Cruise Line’ more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history. Since their debut in 1990, they have been elevating and redefining the traditional notions of luxury cruising with innovative excellence, exquisitely designed ships, bold itineraries, customised destination immersion, and the highest standards of personalised service at sea and on land.
A proven leader in evolving the guest experience to stay ahead of global luxury travel trends, they were the first cruise line to partner with celebrity chefs—the Silk Road and Sushi Bar alternative dining venues are the only sea-going restaurants in Nobu Matsuhisa’s worldwide empire; the first to debut a Computer University@Sea® with personal e-mail and Internet services; the first to launch a now critically-acclaimed Wine & Food Festival; and the soon-to-be first luxury line to transit the Northwest Passage in 2016 and offer four distinct World Cruise options in 2018.
From launching the interactive Creative Learning Institute® with complimentary courses tailored to a guest’s own personal enrichment, to pushing the boundaries of gastronomic discovery with a cutting-edge new Modern Cuisine menu, they are continually adding new programs and features to their award-winning ships, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. In the last five years alone, Crystal® has invested more than $140 million in the stylish redesign and sophisticated technologies aboard both ships, rewarding their loyal Crystal Society® members and travel agent partners with an experience that is always fresh, new and exciting.
Crystal Cruises announced plans for the most significant brand expansion in the history of luxury travel and hospitality with the introduction of Crystal Yacht Cruises (December 2015), Crystal River Cruises (2017), Crystal Exclusive Class cruise ships (late 2018) and Crystal Luxury Air (2017).
To find out more about Crystal Cruises please click here.
Want to know more about our experiences on Crystal Cruises? Read our blogs:
- The TCP takeover onboard Crystal Serenity (Part 1)
- ROMANTIC RIVIERA – Nat’s Experience onboard Crystal Serenity (Part 4)
- ROMANTIC RIVIERA – Nat’s Experience onboard Crystal Serenity (Part 3)
- It’s a Family Affair on Crystal Cruises
- ROMANTIC RIVIERA – Nat’s Experience onboard Crystal Serenity (Part 2)
- ROMANTIC RIVIERA – Nat’s Experience onboard Crystal Serenity (Part 1)
- ENCHANTING MOSELLE – Elaine’s Adventure on Crystal Bach (Part 2)
- ENCHANTING MOSELLE – Elaine’s Adventure on Crystal Bach (Part 1)
- The Most Inspirational 2021 Crystal Endeavor Itineraries
- Knowledge Crystalised