Crystal Cruises – voted World’s Best more times than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history – offer not only the best value for money for the discerning solo traveller, with low solo supplements, but also the best experiences too. Enjoy the opportunity to join art classes, lectures, wine tastings, cookery demonstrations, trivia and Pilates to name a few on offer, and all as and when you wish. It’s your choice when you want to socialise and meet new friends, or when you want to find a quiet corner and curl up with a book. With a myriad of choices from dining to entertainment and everything else in between, sailing solo, on your own terms, has never been this good…
- Dedicated Ambassador Hosts to serve as a professional dance partners on every sailing. Hosts also fine, participate in shore excursions and socialise with guests.
- Hosted ‘Tables of Eight’ in our speciality restaurants allowing you to experience these delectable dining options with fellow travellers.
- Large tables available in Waterside, hosted by our ambassador hosts and ship’s officers. You may also choose to dine with other solo travellers if you wish.
- Hosted Solo Travellers cocktail parties towards the start of a cruise allowing you to meet other cruisers in a convivial setting.
- Enjoy exactly the same staterooms as you would do if you were travelling with a companion – Crystal Cruises do not have specific solo staterooms – you are not penalised for travelling solo.
- Enjoy some of the lowest solo supplements in the cruise industry, starting from just 30% (look out for special reductions though as this can be even lower).
An independent review…
“In my view, the appeal of travelling solo aboard either the seductive Crystal Symphony or Crystal Serenity, are limitless: the friendly, attentive and discreet service from all the crew; the range of activities; choice of dining options; and without doubt, budgets permitting, accommodation in a Penthouse Suite – ideal for hosting pre-dinner cocktails with friends. The spaciousness of the ship also lends itself to solo travellers feeling possibly less conspicuous among the possible 940 passengers aboard, which is such an important factor.” Jill Faulds
For further information or to make a booking, please contact your preferred travel agent, call 020 7399 7601 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk.