Have you recently booked your first Crystal cruise or are thinking about booking one and wondered if there’s enough to do onboard? Well wonder no longer… as The Cruise Portfolio have put together our list of must-see, must-taste and must-do things onboard a Crystal cruise!
After hearing all of the amazing recommendations team TCP had, we have compiled them into our very own top ten list!
- Dine in the speciality restaurants; Silk Road, Prego and Tastes
- Try the cocktail of the day (find it in your daily Reflections!)
- Go on a Galley Tour
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Palm Court
- Get a coffee at the Bistro, then find somewhere to sit and watch the world go by
- Book a place to watch the Magic Castle at Sea show
- If the Galaxy Orchestra is playing – go and watch!
- Head to Avenue Saloon for after dinner drinks
- Go for an evening stroll along the Promenade Deck (Deck 7) and enjoy the stunning views and sea air
- Get an ice-cream from Scoops – our Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Bar!
And do you know what’s best of all… all of these things are included in your cruise fare!
We encourage you to make a note of this list (you can download it here) and maybe take it with you and see if you can complete everything on it – be sure to let us know if you find a new favourite cocktail based on our recommendations!!
Did you feel like we missed off your absolute favourite thing to do onboard Crystal? Let us know in the comments below!